- Workplace Investigations: ICS Inc. is licenced to engage in the business of selling the services of Private Investigators under the Private Security and Investigative Services Act, 2005, and its regulations. Antoinette Blunt is a licenced Private Investigator with extensive experience in undertaking workplace investigations related to allegations of violations of the Occupational Health and Safety Act (Bullying, Harassment and Violence in the Workplace), and allegations of violations of the Human Rights Code.
- Conflict and Dispute Resolution, Mediation: Services provided include telephone consultation on management of conflict situations; on-site coaching and training sessions; development of policies and procedures and early stage grievance resolution in unionized workplaces.
- Policy and Procedure Design: With customized human resources and operational policies and procedures based on a best practice approach that ensures legislative compliance including the Employment Standards Act, and Access For Ontarians With Disabilities Act. Development of electronic manuals with hyperlinked forms for ease of use.
- Performance, Talent and Attendance Management: System design including competency and behavioural based position descriptions, performance appraisal tools, recruitment and selection and attendance management guidelines, tools and processes; design of employee satisfaction surveys.
- Management and Staff Training: In a variety of areas including communication and relationship management, performance appraisal, team work, building leadership skills, training to deal with media
- Compensation System Design and Pay Equity Services: To ensure legislative compliance with the maintenance provision of the Pay Equity Act; to design internal equity processes; undertake compensation reviews of market salary and benefits.
- Operational Reviews: Of organizational structure, roles and responsibilities and recommends re-design to ensure efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Collective Bargaining: Representing employers only in contract renewal negotiations.
- Governance Services and Training: Development of policies and procedures, processes and tools for Non-Profit Boards of Directors. Board training in governance principles. Facilitation of Strategic Planning.
- WSIB Claims Management: Providing support to employers in managing claims to reduce costs and improve the safety of their work places. Assisting businesses and organizations with the design of health and safety policies and procedures.